Welcome ! If you are interested in transferring to
Yerevan Haybusak University of Armenia to complete your graduate or undergraduate studies, then you are in the right place.
Yerevan Haybusak University was from first Armenian universities to invent Bologna system * into educational Process.
The Bologna Process is the process of creating the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) based on international cooperation and academic exchange with the aim to
- facilitate mobility of students, graduates and higher education staff.
- prepare students for their future careers and for life as active citizens in democratic societies, and support their personal development.
- offer broad access to high-quality higher education, based on democratic principles and academic freedom.
List of documents to be submitted by the applicant:
- Letter to the Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of the RA according to attached form.
- Questionnaire provided by the Ministry according to attached form.
- Passport copy.
- For Armenian Diaspora applicants, copy of birth certificate approved by the Notary or baptism certificate.
- The copy of the last graduation diploma with grades with APOSTILLE or Consular legalization. The Armenian or English or Russian translation of the copy of the graduation diploma should be certified by the notary.
- Academic Transcript with APOSTILLE or Consular legalization. The Armenian or English or Russian translation of the copy of the academic transcript must be certified by the notary.
- 8 pictures (3x4).
- Medical certificate about health status (can be also provided by the RA medical organizations).
- CV in Russian or English according to attached form .
Transfer students can be admitted to the university during 2 intakes ( Autumn and Spring ) .In accordance with Armenian University regulation the admission period is open for 4 weeks ( 2 weeks before and after of semester’s start). The admission is conducted in accordance with the regulations on admission set by higher education institutions of the Republic of Armenia (RA), confirmed by the RA government.
* The Bologna Process is named after the Bologna Declaration, which was signed in the Italian city of Bologna on 19 June 1999 by ministers in charge of higher education from 29 European countries. Today the Process unites 48 countries committed to the goals of the EHEA.