The applicant of Yerevan Haybusak University
must have a certificate of secondary, preliminary professional or vocational professional education. The admission is conducted in accordance with the regulations on admission set by higher education institutions of the Republic of Armenia (RA), confirmed by the RA government.
The applicant is enrolled in the 1st year of the study based on interview results ( English ,Chemistry, Biology). It will be conducted within the framework of the secondary school exam program. Those applicants not possessing the language of instruction may be enrolled in the preparatory course .
The medium of instruction for foreign students is English (or Russian).
Yerevan Haybusak University also have Preparatory course. Tuition fee 1500$ per year.
List of documents to be submitted by the applicant:
- Letter to the Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of the RA according to attached form.
- Questionnaire provided by the Ministry according to attached form.
- Passport copy.
- For Armenian Diaspora applicants, copy of birth certificate approved by the Notary or baptism certificate.
- The copy of the last graduation diploma with grades with APOSTILLE or Consular legalization. The Armenian or English or Russian translation of the copy of the graduation diploma should be certified by the notary.
- 8 pictures (3x4).
- Medical certificate about health status (can be also provided by the RA medical organizations).
- CV in Russian or English according to attached form .
The copies of the school documents shall be notarized and the original High School Diploma shall be endorsed with an Apostille if the applicant is a citizen of a country acceded to the Apostille Convention. If the applicant’s country has not acceded to the Apostille Convention, the applicant shall authenticate the original High School Diploma in the Embassy/Consulate of the Republic of Armenia to the given country. If there is no Embassy/Consulate of RA in the applicant’s country the High School Diploma shall be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of RA.