YHH CAREER CENTER
The university has been conducting its alumni data survey since 1996. Since 2006, the “Career Center” has been operating at YHH in order to increase the competitiveness of YHH students and graduates in the labor market, develop the professional practical abilities of students during their studies, strengthen the permanent connection between graduates and the university, and study the needs of employers. The main goal of the Center is to collect information about the future careers of graduates and to facilitate access to information about job vacancies among YHH students and graduates,
strengthening the permanent connection between the University and graduates.
THE MAIN PROBLEMS OF THE CENTER ARE:
- To study the labor market and the requirements that the employer puts before the workforce,
- To cooperate with all intra-university structures and promote bilateral information exchange in order to prepare personnel with stable knowledge in accordance with the time and market requirements,
- To cooperate with organizations operating in RA, organize mutual visits,
- To facilitate the exchange of information between the center and enterprises,
- To organize the voluntary participation of students in the work of enterprises, as a result of which students gain experience and practical skills by performing various researches,
- To accept applications from graduates in demand for work and help fill relevant vacancies,
The center’s database collects the data of graduates and students looking for work, after which information about vacancies and professional trainings are regularly transmitted to them. The center updates information about professional careers of graduates every year.
For the university, graduates are also the best employers. As a result of cooperation with them, the center carries out one of its main tasks: it examines the requirements presented by employers to the workforce and provides grounds for implementing changes in educational programs. The RA Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, the State Employment Committee and its separate units, the graduates and students learn about state programs implemented in the field of employment, have the opportunity to participate in them, as well as to be employed in state and private enterprises.
In 2023, the “Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center” was opened next to the center the works of which will be aimed at the entrepreneurial abilities of students and graduates development and development of innovative projects