"ETHICS COMMITTEE" OF "HAYBUSAK" UNIVERSITY
is a functioning committee attached to the University Council. The composition of the commission is formed by the Council of Haybusak University. The committee consists of 12 members, two faculty and one student representative from each institute and Roslyn Academy.
THE GOALS OF THE COMMITTEE ARE:
- To ensure the observance of the rights, dignity and ethics of the University staff and students,
- To ensure the rights of University staff and students,
- Respecting the norms of dignity and ethics, contributing to the proper implementation of the anti-corruption policy at the University,
- To contribute to the proper implementation of the anti-corruption policy at the University,
- Impartial investigation of alleged violations of ethics norms.